You make the choice to hold a healthy fundraiser and register your school, youth group, band or cause with FarmRaiser. We create a custom online and mobile market with and help you stock it with amazing local products that your supporters will love.
How FarmRaiser Works
Connecting farmers & artisans with great causes, and connecting students with healthy food Healthy Products ~ Value Pricing ~ Cash Contribution Option Support local business -- 85% of each sale stays in your local economy Reach your goals with an instant online market and mobile app for easy sales Great local products that your supporters will love
Your student Champions (and their parents) sell great products and good prices, earning an average of 53% profit for the cause, while learning about the importance of a healthy local food system. Our Cultivators help you get your campaigns up and running.
At the end of the sale, students help distribute farm-fresh and local products to their customers. FarmRaiser pays the supplier and sends you the proceeds.
Ditch the junk food fundraising habit
Join these successful organizations who are revolutionizing school fundraising and make your next fundraiser a FarmRaiser
Healthy Fundraising for School, Clubs, Bands, and Causes
Watch our new Video
Got two minutes? Want to learn how you can help create a healthier next generation, raise money for vital programs and activities, and support your local food economy at the same time? Then watch our video, you'll see how easy it is to make change at your school.
Why you should choose FarmRaiser
Fun & Effective
- Mobile apps and custom web pages make sales a snap!
- Games, leaderboards, badges, and prizes to engage and support students.
- COPPA compliant -all school age children can safely participate.
- Sell on the web, face-to-face, or through email and social media
Healthy & Local
- 85+% of every dollar stays in your community.
- No junk food, cookie dough, or wrapping paper and ZERO artificial sweeteners and preservatives
- Easy way to support your School Wellness Policy.
- Help local farmers and small businesses thrive.
- Great local products that are easy to sell – click to see our supply partners
- No hidden fees. No minimum orders
- Average profit of 53%
Educational & Interactive
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- School garden and Farm-to-School tie-ins
- Community service credit eligible.